Order Now On Konga

Tuesday 30 December 2014

HILARIOUS!! TRUE STORY- HOW I PRANKED A GIRL THAT WANTED TO CHOP MY MONEY


There is a girl in my area I met one beautiful sunday evening, I actually saw off my girlfriend to the bus stop and while I was on my way back home, this lady just busted out of an adjacent street and was going right before me, he big carraige actually got my attention, I moved closer to her and noticed she was playing Johnny by Yemi Alade


I then used the opportunity to get her attention by telling her am the Johnny she has been looking for, so God has answered her prayer, she just laughed. I asked if she could send me the song through bluetooth. 'No' she replied 'dunno what's wrong with my bluetooth' she asked if I was on BBM and I said yes, I gave her my PIN 7EEDE7A8, and she sent the song.

We walked some few distance then she told me she had gotten to her destination. I didn't bother to ask for her number since I got the PIN. We later chatted in the night and I learnt she was a teacher in her dad's school, she was just using that to pass time after finishing from Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education, Lagos until she is able to gain admission into the University.

We scheduled to meet the following day at a sharwamah joint in my locality -SHARWAMA.com. I got her a piece and I as well ordered for myself with a can of beer for me and Smirnoff for her, we talked about so many things and as an entertainment enthusiast, we talked about the industry and she wondered how I get to know much, told her I read widely and have great passion for media stuff. I ordered for another round of sharwama and noticed this girl smiled.

She seemed so happy to have hit the jackpot. It was already late so I asked the server to help get a take-away pack. I saw her off to her house and she gave me her number even without me asking. The following day, she called me and asked if I would take her out that day, I said no problem as money is not an issue. We met at same joint and she ate her sharwamah as usual, but this time around, I didn't order for another round.

 We left and I noticed her disposition was somehow dull, she would respond lightly to my questions and didn't say goodnite when she got home. I wonder what could have happened when I remembered it could have been the sharwama I didn't order. I just smiled I tried calling her when I got home but she wouldn't pick, then I wondered the kind of girl she could be, is she really capitalizing on the fact that I showed much interest in her or she is a hungry glutton that just wanna fill her stomach

She never would pick my call from that day and even when she picked, she would give some lame excuse like she's tired or she not in Lagos. I continued to call for close to 2weeks before I decided to halt the calls. I just moved on and didn't call her for close to 2months, then one day I was just scrolling through my contacts when I saw her number, I decided to call her and she was like who is this? I actually expected that and told her it was me, she said 'oh ok, how r u?' I asked why she not been picking my call and she said she got no call credits, I asked if we could meet at the sharwama joint and she said it ok.

It was then I decided to play my pranks on her. Later in the evening around 5pm, my phone rang and it was this girl calling, I just laughed as she had not beeped my phone for 2months, she asked when I would be free and I said 6pm, she said OK. I called her around 6pm that I was at the joint,  she asked me to give her 10minutes.

She later called and said 'We are outside' Alas, she came with her friends! I just laughed. I asked her to come to our usual spot , she came with three of her friends after greeting them, i asked them to order whatever dey want. They orders so much, and i did same.. 5Minutes later, the alarm i had set earlier on rang, i picked it up pretending it was a call, i spoke out loud so they could hear me..
ME: I DEY O.. i just day with my babe and her friends dey relax.. Yes the key is with me.. I would give it to u tomorrow.. U need it urgently ok.. Meet me for that bar bustop. (i mentioned d bustop) Then told the girls i would be back in a minute and left. Lwkmd.. I went Home.. 10 minutes later she called my phone and I asked my brother to tell her I was sleeping. She said 'F you!' ,started cursing And then banged the phone.

Now tell me, have I done wrong by Pranking this girl that wanna chop my money!

No comments: